TORCS (The Open Racing Car Simulator), a highly portable multi-platform car racing simulation that is used as an ordinary car racing game, an AI racing game, and a research platform, is now at version 1.3.4.
TORCS 1.3.4 features some important changes such as reworked tracks (e-track-3, wheel-1, and dirt-2) and toolchain improvements.
Highlights of TORCS 1.3.4:
• Illegal file open mode for VS 2008 runtime in trackgen has been fixed;
• Trackgen has been changed so that it can emit track and terrain as single-sided surfaces;
• Unused 3D Studio Max loader code has been removed from accc;
• Some control parameters for raceline generation have been added;
• Frame rate dependency of flying cam has been fixed;
• Texture orientation has been changed on the right side of the track in trackgen.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
Download TORCS (The Open Racing Car Simulator) 1.3.4
right now from Softpedia.