Sylpheed, a simple, lightweight and easy-to-use e-mail client, which features an intuitive user-interface designed for keyboard-oriented use, is now at version 3.3.
Sylpheed 3.3 is an update of the stable branch and packs quite a lot of new features and changes. Highlights of Sylpheed 3.3:
• The ability of opening external eml files was added;
• The application now accepts mailto: and file: URL without command-line option;
• Attached files can be opened from the attachment tool menu;
• ‘Export only selected messages' option was added to the message export dialog;
• An option to specify the position of the attach tool button has been added;
• The header labels on the header view now have tooltips.
Check out the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and updates.Download Sylpheed 3.3
right now from Softpedia.