The last patch for Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter was released earlier this week. Today, the game received another update from Kerberos Studios, which fixes a never-ending list of bugs.
Update 1.0.23741.2 is now live on Steam, so those who already purchased Sword of the Stars II
: Lords of Winter will get a few more bugs fixed.
All in all, aside from the long list of issue that are addressed in this patch the following changes will be added to the game:
- Hotkeys + Hotkey editor in menu.
- Hooked up many missing news event images.
- Survey missions will now cancel if they are unable to defeat hostiles at the system.
- AI will now show more discretion when selecting fleets for combat.
- Stations belonging to an assimilated colony will now be destroyed.
For the full list of changes included in this patch check out the official announcement