Superb Mini Server, a Linux operating system based on Slackware 13.37 and manageable through the Webmin web-based interface, is now at version 1.6.6.
The most important change for Superb Mini Server 1.6.6 is the update to Linux kernel 3.2.20, but it's not the only difference in comparison with the previous version. Highlights of Superb Mini Server 1.6.6:
· Apache 2.2.22 and PHP 5.3.14 are used in the default web server;
· MySQL was upgraded to the 5.5.x branch;
· Perl was updated to version 5.16;
· Transmission is configured to run as a headless daemon;
· SMS Native Installer now supports LILO installation with UUID;
· Layer7 kernels and iptables_l7 package now include the IMQ patches.
A complete list with all the changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
. Download Superb Mini Server 1.6.6
right now from Softpedia. Follow us on Google+