Superb Mini Server, a Linux operating system based on Slackware 13.37 and manageable through the Webmin web-based interface, is now at version 1.6.5.
The most important change for Superb Mini Server 1.6.5
is the update to Linux kernel 3.2.14, but it's not the only difference in comparison with the previous version. Highlights of Superb Mini Server 1.6.5:
· glibc 2.15 and GCC 4.7.0 are now available;
· Postfix 2.9.1, Bind 9.9.0, Dovecot 2.1.4, ClamAV 0.97.4, OpenLDAP 2.4.30, MySQL 5.1.62 and OpenSSL 0.9.8u;
· httpd 2.4.1 and PHP 5.4.0 was left out from stable tree;
· ayer7 patched kernels were moved in extra/layer7 and are no longer installed by default;
· SMS Native installer can now boot from a FAT32 USB flash disk.
A complete changelog can be found here
. Download Superb Mini Server 1.6.5
right now from Softpedia.