Developer Yuke’s and publisher THQ have announced that the Collector’s Edition for the upcoming WWE 13 will be built around Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Hall of Fame member and athlete that has impressed fans of wrestling during the Attitude Era.
The Collector’s Edition will include:
- exclusive foil packaging with an embossed Stone Cold Steve Austin skull;
- exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Stone Cold Steve Austin;
- exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game look, a red skull T-shirt, based on the way he looked during his 2001 season;
- exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game ATV ring entrance, one of his most interesting antics during the Attitude era;
- a DVD featuring Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time;
- a copy of the video game;
- access to the WWE Hall of Fame and WWE ’13 global pre-order offer for Mike Tyson as a playable character.
Stone Cold Steve Austin embodies a sort of presence that has not been seen lately in the WWE and gamers will be able to use him in order to relive the day of the Attitude Era, when he acted as the main anti-hero of the franchise.
will include Predator Technology 2.0, which includes new animations, modified controls and transitions, allowing players to enjoy smoother gameplay, more realistic matches and better character representations.
The customization options will also be extended and gamers will be able to play as wrestlers including: CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Sheamus, the Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show, Mark Henry and Mike Tyson.
WWE 13 will be launched on the Xbox 360 from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo Wii from Sony on October 30 in the United States and three days later in Europe.