Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition Leaked by Retailers
The Collector's Edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic, the upcoming MMO from BioWare, has been leaked by several retailers, confirming some of the bonus items that will be included, alongside details of a limited pre-order that will start tomorrow, July 21.Star Wars: The Old Republic is by far one of the most anticipated online games in the last few years, with BioWare and LucasArts working hard to transform the hugely popular movie franchise into an online game.
While we've heard plenty of details about gameplay and the classes that will be included in The Old Republic, none of the companies involved have yet to commit to a release date.
Now, just after we heard earlier this week that a few Star Wars: The Old Republic announcements are set to appear from the San Diego Comic-Con starting tomorrow, the existence of a Collector's Edition of the game has been leaked by several retailers from Europe.
According to Kotaku, the Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Edition, which retails for €149.95/$175, includes a variety of things, so check out its real and virtual contents below.
Real life items included in the special edition:
- Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue
- Star Wars: The Old Republic game disks in collectible metal case
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural annotated by Satele Shan
- Old Republic galaxy map
- Custom Security Authentication Key
- Exclusive Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
- High-quality collector's edition box
Digital items included in the special edition:
- Flare Gun: Fires flares into the air.
- Training Droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance.
- HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer.
- HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures.
- STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle.
- Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky droid to join your adventures.
- Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with a dynamic assortment of items.
What's more, the website also claims that a limited pre-order program will kick off tomorrow, July 21, after its announcement at Comic-Con.
Gamers can pre-order either the standard or the Collector's Edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic, only through Electronic Arts' Original online store, but there's a limit of 500,000 pre-orders, so customers should act fast.
There are no official details about Star Wars: The Old Republic or its reported pre-order program from EA, so fans need to wait until tomorrow for an announcement.