Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith is a video game developed by The Collective, in partnership with the Ubisoft Montreal studio, and published by LucasArts, in North America, and Ubisoft in the rest of the world as a video game tie-in for the movie with the same name, which were both released on May 5, around the globe.
Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith is a traditional tie in for the last episode in the new Star Wars trilogy of movies, and focuses on the core conflict in the film, between Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his disciple, Anakin Skywalker, who must decide whether he continues to fight for the good side of the mystical Force, and become a Jedi knight, or join the dark side, and become a Sith lord under the guidance of the evil Emperor, ultimately becoming Darth Vader and going through the adventures that were depicted in the original Star Wars trilogy many years ago.
Force upgrades for Obi-Wan
- Force Pull level 2: Pull an enemy and inflicts minimal damage.
- Force Pull level 3: Pull an enemy and inflicts maximum damage.
- Force Push level 1: Knocks one enemy to the floor.
- Force Push level 2: Knocks two enemies to the floor.
- Force Push level 3: Knocks three enemies to the floor.
- Force Shield level 1: Immune to blasters for 3 seconds.
- Force Shield level 2: Immune to blasters and stun projectiles for 3 seconds.
- Force Shield level 3: Invincible for 3 seconds.
- Mind Trick level 1: Stuns one enemy for 2 seconds.
- Mind Trick level 2: Stuns three enemies for 2 seconds.
- Mind Trick level 3: Stuns enemy for 2 seconds.
Check out a video of Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith on the Nintendo DS below.