Squishy Tank is a video game developed and published by Japanese company Natsume, and released on April 6, 2010, in North America, and shortly after that in other territories like Europe or Japan, the first in a new series made by Natsume exclusively for the Nintendo DS handheld platform.
Squishy Tank, like its name suggests, is a fun little adventure puzzle game, with players taking control of their own customized tank and rolling out into the battlefield where they need to match up and destroy blocks through a variety of levels that hold unique challenges, in order to attack their enemies, while unlocking various powerups or bonus items that help out with the puzzle solving process and offer even more customization options for the tanks of the players.
Unlock the corresponding costume to see the corresponding quote.
- Eyebrow Tank: You won't find anyone with thicker eyebrows!
- Attack Tank: A good attack? A good retreat, of course!
- Bandage Tank: He'll be OK. Just a small head wound...
- Construction Tank: Can he retreat? Yes, he can!
- Business Tank: He greases the wheels and does the deals!
- Log Cannon: Is that really a log...?
- Ninja Tank: The original sneaking suit.
- Helmet Tank: No need to retreat with this on your noggin!
- Spyglass Tank: Well, it looks like a spyglass, at least.
- Dragon Tank Z: Let's fly, fly, fly! Big tank adventure!
- Afro Tank: How about a dance-off instead?
- Fuedal Tank: He's not a samurai. He's a fisherman.
- Big Boss Tank: Even this tough-as-nails hombre knows to retreat.
- BabyBottleCannon: Don't retreat from raising your kid!
- Festival Tank: He won't be so festive once you poke him!
Check out a trailer video with gameplay for Squishy Tank by Natsume for the Nintendo DS handheld below.