SparkyLinux 3.2 LXDE, Ultra, and Razor-Qt Distros Are Available for Download
The latest version of SparkyLinux can be downloaded from Softpedia
SparkyLinux, a lightweight, fast, and simple Linux distribution designed for both old and new computers featuring customized LXDE, Ultra, and Razor-Qt desktops, is now at version 3.2.The SparkyLinux 3.2 “Annagerman” system is built on Debian GNU/Linux “Jessie,” just like the previous versions, and features the LXDE, Ultra, and Razor-Qt desktop environment.
Highlights SparkyLinux 3.2:
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.11-2 (3.11.8-1);
• All packages have been upgraded from Debian testing repositories as of 2013/12/07;
• Support has been added for installation of 32-bit applications on 64-bit systems;
• The 32-bit Wine package has been installed on 64-bit systems;
• The package curl has been added – it’s a missing tool required by PlayOnLinux;
• The new sparky-tray package has been added;
• The category “Debian” has been removed from the menu.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement of the SparkyLinux distro.
Download SparkyLinux 3.2 LXDE right now from Softpedia.
Download SparkyLinux 3.2 Ultra right now from Softpedia.
Download SparkyLinux 3.2 Razor-Qt right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW