The popular Snapseed mobile photo application is now available for download for users of Android-based devices, bringing a nice range of highly appealing features to the platform.
With this application, users will enjoy a great photo experience on their devices, all in a fun, high-quality manner, just as owners of iOS-based devices were able to benefit from until now.
The software enables users to easily enhance, transform and share their photos courtesy of a wide range of advanced features coming from a leader in digital photography software.
Furthermore, the app arrives on Android devices with built-in Google+ capabilities, which will make it even easier for users to share content with their friends and family.
Through this app, users can adjust photos with a single tap using Auto Correct, tweak photos to perfection with Tune Image, or take advantage of Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in their images.
Filters such as Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift are also there to enjoy, along with Image Borders to add a finishing touch.
The mobile application was made available for download with support for all smartphones and tablet PCs running under Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later platform releases.
The app offers support for JPEG and TIFF photos, and is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic languages.
Some of the main features of the new application include:
- Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
- Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
- Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
- Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
- Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.