Slax, a modern, portable, small and fast Linux operating system with a modular approach and outstanding design, is now at version 7.0.5.
Slax 7.0.5 has been dubbed Green Horn and it arrived fairly quickly after the previous version, bringing a few needed changes and a personalized Software Center.
Highlights of Slax 7.0.5:
• KDE SC has been updated to version 4.9.5;
• Mozilla FireFox has been updated to version 18.0.1;
• A new feature which lets users upload screenshots of any application to Slax website in order to assign it to a module, has been added;
• Vmware users will notice better mouse support thanks to updated UDEV rules, so the mouse will grab and ungrab automatically for you;
• The activate / deactivate functionality has been improved;
• Slax Software Center has been added.
A complete list of updates can be found in the official changelog
Download Slax 7.0.5
right now from Softpedia.