Slax, a modern, portable, small and fast Linux operating system with a modular approach and outstanding design, is now at version 7.0.1.Slax 7.0.2 has been dubbed Green Horn and it arrived fairly quickly after the previous version, bringing a few needed changes and even a Linux kernel update.
Highlights of Slax 7.0.2:
• The doubleclick in the location bar in Firefox has been fixed;
• The slax buildscript download has been repaired;
• bashrc with colors has been implemented for konsole;
• xterm no longer needs a helper in xterm.bin;
• Underscore and plus sign characters are now allowed in the buildscript name;
• The buildscript now supports the function call 'strip_unneeded_objects';
• Linux Kernel has been updated to version 3.6.11.
A complete list of updates can be found in the official changelog. The 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 versions were released in a small time frame and they are practically the same.
Download Slax 7.0.2 right now from Softpedia.