QTGZManager, a powerful tool to manage Slackware Linux 1 TGZ/TXZ packages has reached version 1.0 RC2.
QTGZManager 1.0 RC2 comports just like a file manager and basically consists of four configurable panels.
Highlights of QTGZManager 1.0 RC2:
• A crash which occurred when a malformed package was detected, has been repaired in this version;
• Support for TDE – Trinity Desktop Environment – has been added;
• The application now warns users if the program needs restart. The decision is taken if Options/Setup suffers any changes;
• The user-defined mirrors can now be added just by editing the ~/.config /QTGZManager/mirrors file;
• ARM mirrors appear only when using Slackwarearm distro;
• Checking Slackware patches now outputs status against the number of patches available;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download QTGZManager 1.0 RC2
right now Softpedia. Remember that this is a devlopment version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.