QTGZManager, a powerful tool to manage Slackware Linux TGZ/TXZ packages has reached version 1.0.1.
QTGZManager 1.0.1 (Miniluv) comports just like a file manager and basically consists of four configurable panels. It provides support for KDE 3.x, KDE 4.x, XFCE, LXDE, MATE and Trinity Desktop Environments.
Highlights of QTGZManager 1.0.1 (Miniluv):
• Changed default Slackware mirror to mirrors.slackware.com/slackware
– in a patch submitted by Robby Workman;
• Changed the close button of the firefox-like searchbar to the leftmost position;
• The application was exiting while the main window was hidden and the user was asked if he wanted to download new patches. This problem was repaired;
• A crash that occurred when a malformed package was detected has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download QTGZManager 1.0.1 (Miniluv)
right now Softpedia.