Slackware Linux 14.0 RC2 Has Linux Kernel 3.2.27
A lot of applications have been updated in this release
Slackware Linux, a complete 32-bit multitasking "UNIX-like" system that is currently based around the 3.2 Linux kernel series, is now at version 14.0 RC2.Highlights of Slackware Linux 14.0 RC2:
• Mention of HAL in the initial welcome email has been removed;
• All the patches on ftp.gnu.org have been added;
• Linux kernel 3.2.27;
• Merged upstream patches to fix problems with sparse or compressed files;
• Two bugs in liloconfig have been fixed;
• Patched segfault in "column" when using long options;
• Amarok has been updated to version 2.6.0.
A complete changelog that encompasses all the changes and the updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Slackware Linux 14.0 RC2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW