SeaMonkey 2.15, a web browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing suite, has been released.
SeaMonkey 2.15 is a new major release in the series and comes with a couple of important new features, not to mention all the bugfixes made available.
Highlights of SeaMonkey 2.15:
• The application can now be set as the default client or browser on Linux;
• Draft messages saved in offline model no longer disappear;
• The presence of the X-GM-EXT-1 capability is now used to identify the Gmail IMAP server;
• Messages no longer get corrupted after running filters;
• Adding a failed favicon no longer produces an error;
• The IMAP account option "Synchronize the most recent" was not saving correctly.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download SeaMonkey 2.15
right now from Softpedia.