Samsung Offers More Info on Galaxy S III’s Premium Suite
New multimedia features, other enhancements will be included
South Korean mobile phone maker Samsung is on a quest to make its Galaxy S III flagship device even more appealing than it already is, and it has just offered some more details on what the Premium Suite upgrade for the smartphone comes with.Previously, the company offered a series of details on the new software, yet it seems that it will include more features and enhancements than originally believed.
However, not all owners of a Galaxy S III will receive the update at the same time, since its deployment on devices will vary depending on country and wireless carrier, it seems.
In addition to the already detailed features that Galaxy S III users are receiving, there are also a series of changes related to the multimedia capabilities of the mobile phone.
Some of these will affect the performance of the handset’s camera, which is getting a Low Light Shot feature in the Premium Suite upgrade, along with a Best Face enhancement, so that users can make sure that their photos look as they wanted them to.
The multimedia upgrades planned for Galaxy S III include:
- Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!
- Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!
- Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.
Additionally, Samsung has added some enhancements to ensure better accessibility, complemented by features such as easy mode (aimed at users who are really lazy), sound balance to control the volume for each earphone, camera easy snap, and setup wizard.
Here’s what these features are all about:
- Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.
- Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.
- Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.
Users interested in a visual presentation of the Premium Suite for Galaxy S III should have a look at the video embedded below. Other enhancements packed inside the update have been detailed in this post.