Samsung has just announced the immediate availability of the Galaxy Note 8.0 in the UK. Each customer that purchases the tablet will receive a free content and services bundle worth £60/€70/$90 from April 15 for a limited period.For the time being, the tablet is only available at the Samsung Experience Store, but it will go on sale at other authorized resellers across the country in the coming days.
The Wi-Fi Galaxy Note 8.0 is available for purchase for no less than £340 / €400 / $520, while the 3G version has yet to be priced. The following bonuses will be included in the free bundle:
- A £20/€23/$30 voucher to spend in the Samsung Learning Hub;
- A Two Month Free trial subscription to The Times newspaper worth £32/€37/$48;
- AVG Anti-Virus Pro;
- Access to the Samsung Music Hub for free for 1 month;
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit;
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2;
- 50GB Drop Box free for 2 years.