Samba, a component that seamlessly integrates Linux/Unix Servers and Desktops into Active Directory environments using the winbind daemon, is now at version 3.6.7. Highlights of Samba 3.6.7:
· Resolving our own "Domain Local" groups was fixed;
· Migrating printers while upgrading from 3.5.x has been fixed;
· Kernel oplocks when uid(file) != uid(process) have been fixed;
· A typo in set_re_uid() call when USE_SETRESUID is selected in configure, has been fixed;
· A bad call to data_blob_const has been repaired;
· Migrating printers while upgrading from 3.5.x have been fixed;
· Printing fails in function cups_job_submit have been corrected;
· Bugs in SMB2 credit handling code have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
. Download Samba 3.6.7
right now from Softpedia.