Saints Row 3: The Third is getting ready for its launch next week, so the teams at Volition and THQ have now presented a special Season Pass that will allow gamers to pre-purchase all of the upcoming downloadable content that's going to be released for the game, while getting a 15% discount.
Two major trends are overcoming all major video game releases these days, in the form of the online and season passes
, which we talked about in depth during an older article.
Now, it seems that Saints Row 3
is the latest title to feature the Season Pass mechanic, as Volition, its developer, and THQ, its publisher, have presented a special deal that allows gamers to pay a sum of $19.99 (around 14.6 Euros) up front for a Season Pass and get all of the future add-ons for the game for free, saving 15 percent if they were to get them individually.
Three DLC packs were confirmed to be covered by the season pass, and they all sound quite over the top, just like the actual game, so check them out below.- Genkibowl VII (Scheduled to be available January 2012): The Wide World of Genki takes over Steelport for a sporting tradition totally and utterly unlike any other.
- Gangstas in Space (Scheduled to be available Winter 2012): The Saints go intergalactic in this science-fiction misadventure.
-The Trouble With Clones (Scheduled to be available Spring 2012): Copy-cat killing at its finest.
What's more, when you get the Season Pass, you also receive the free Nyte Blayde DLC pack for free, which includes the costumes and unique vehicles you can check out in the image above and the list below.Nyte Blayde DLC Pack
- The Nyte Blayde Mobile: Travel Steelport in style with Nyte Blayde’s blood-red, vampire-hunting sports car.
- Altar Boy Outfit: Innocence may be lost, but at least you still have the outfit.
- Bloody Canoness Outfit: Join the Order, slay your mortal enemies, show some leg.
- Bloody Canoness Bike: Vampires can fly, but so will you in this two-wheeled turbo-charged motorcycle of salvation.
Saints Row 3 is out next week, on November 15, in North America, and November 18, in Europe, for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.