SOFA Statistics 1.3.1 Now Features Sum Charting
The latest SOFA can be downloaded from Softpedia
SOFA or Statistics Open For All, a user-friendly open-source statistics analysis and reporting tool, is now at version 1.3.1.Highlights of SOFA 1.3.1:
• Sum has been added as an option for charting e.g. a line chart showing total income per month by product;
• Matplotlib scatterplots now have an optimal min/max settings calculated for their x-axis;
• A footnote has been added to Wilcoxon output explaining that different statistics packages may report the test statistic differently;
• Miscellaneous fixes have been implemented to chart layout, including for the left margin offset;
• It's now easier to add new variable definition files from within dialog for choosing them;
• The recode column labels have been modified.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download SOFA 1.3.1 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW