SME Server, a simple, powerful and secure Linux server for networking and communications for small and medium enterprises, is now at version 8.0.
SME Server 8.0 is based on CentOS 5.8 and contains a lot of improvements, changes and new features, such as:
· Authentication for all emails, including local, is now required;
· LDAP authentication can now be enabled;
· Support for Selective Restore with modern browsers has been added;
· Wording of the 'Backup or restore' server-manager panel has been improved;
· A discrepancy in maximum compression level has been fixed;
· Separator character in general Samba configuration file has been changed;
· A syntax error in create-machine-account has been fixed;
· Template fragment for pyzor timeout has been added;
· qpsmtpd has been updated to version 0.84;
· IP address syntax checking in remote access panel has been enhanced.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement
Download SME Server 7.6 and 8.0
right now from Softpedia. Follow us on Google+