SFLPhone, a Voice over IP telephony software designed to work on desktops and embedded systems, is now officially part of the KDE infrastructure.
, users can call through an SIP or IAX account, which are used by most enterprise internal phone networks and well-known servers such as Asterisk or FreeSwitch.
Highlights of SFLPhone 1.2.0:
• Users can perform multiple calls at once;
• Conference calls without any other external tools are possible;
• Both classic transfer and call-to-call transfer are available;
• Integration with KDE PIM (Akonadi) Address Book is flawless;
• History, voice mail and call recording features are implemented;
• Partial video support.
The developers are encouraging users to experiement with the software and provide much needed feedback information.Download SFLPhone 1.2.0
right now from Softpedia.