SFLPhone, a Voice over IP telephony software designed to work on desktops and embedded systems, is now officially part of the KDE infrastructure.With SFLPhone, users can call through an SIP or IAX account, which are used by most enterprise internal phone networks and well-known servers such as Asterisk or FreeSwitch.
Highlights of SFLPhone 1.2.0:
• Users can perform multiple calls at once;
• Conference calls without any other external tools are possible;
• Both classic transfer and call-to-call transfer are available;
• Integration with KDE PIM (Akonadi) Address Book is flawless;
• History, voice mail and call recording features are implemented;
• Partial video support.
The developers are encouraging users to experiement with the software and provide much needed feedback information.
Download SFLPhone 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia.