Rygel 0.16.4 MediaServer Now Supports the 3GPP Format
As usual, this latest release features a lot of changes
Rygel, a home media solution (UPnP AV MediaServer) that allows users to easily share audio, video, and pictures to other devices, is now at version 0.16.4.With Rygel, users will be able to browse the media collection from the TV or PS3 on a PC running GNOME, and they will have the possibility to play any of said media.
Highlights of Rygel 0.16.4:
• The correct bitrates for AVC_MP4_BL_CIF15_AAC_520 is now used;
• "PresetNameList" has been added to initial LastChange notify;
• 3GPP has been added to supported formats;
• Configuration has been fixed via environment variables;
• A proper warning on missing GStreamer elements has been printed for transcoding instead of showing a critical event;
• A critical event that occurred when the DBus thumbnailing daemon could be found has been prevented.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Rygel 0.16.4 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW