Ruby, an object-oriented language for quick and easy programming, has just reached version 1.9.3-p385.There are quite a few changes and updates since Ruby 1.9.3-p385. Users can check the complete changelog here, but there are a few fixes worth mentioning.
First of all, Ruby's license has changed from a dual license with GPLv2 to a dual license with 2-clause BSD license.
There are also some C API updates:• RDoc 3.9.5 has been imported;
• Return sizeof(sa_familiy_t) if path is empty;
• Treat an empty path as an abstract name;
• Calculate the correct address length of an abstract socket;
• Don't access the file system if the platform is Linux and path starts with NUL, which means that the socket is an abstract socket;
• An unused variable has been removed.
Download Ruby 1.9.3-p385 right now from Softpedia.