Ruby 1.9.3-p374 Released
Just a maintenance release which includes various bug fixes
Ruby, an object-oriented language for quick and easy programming, has just reached version 1.9.3-p374.There are quite a few changes and updates since Ruby 1.9.3-p374. Users can check the complete changelog here, but there are a few fixes worth mentioning.
First of all, Ruby's license has changed from a dual license with GPLv2 to a dual license with 2-clause BSD license.
There are also some C API updates:
• Reset gvl.wait_yield explicitly when fork()ing;
• finalize_deferred may free up an object which is reachable from a part after this function, e.g. ruby_vm_destruct();
• --enable-load-relative on systems where libdir is not default value, overridden in config.site files;
• RDoc location pointers have been added for Kernel#methods, Kernel#protected_methods, Kernel#private_methods and Kernel#public_methods;
• A macro to treat Bignum object id has been added.
Download Ruby 1.9.3-p374 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW