Created by Siber Systems, RoboForm is a password manager application for Android devices. However, before downloading the software, Android users should know it requires a RoboForm Everywhere account.
Furthermore, it is important to understand that this application has its own browser as the native Android browser does not allow integration with any third-party application
. Dolphin Browser is not supported either.
According to the official changelog
, the latest update for RoboForm brings the following bug fixes:
"- Default action for file tap is now 'login', edit and other actions are done on long tap;
- Fixed slow file scrolling;
- Field 'note' in identity is now multiline;
- Fixed file list not refreshed after file removal;
- Fixed 'back' key not blocked when request to the new account create in action;
- Fixed sync list position restore after item edit."
RoboForm 2.53 is now available as a free download via Google Play store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up. Check it out here