Reverse Printing Implemented in Boomaga 0.2.0
The development is advancing slowly and more features have been added
Boomaga (BOOklet Manager), a virtual printer that can be used to view a document before printing it on a physical printer, is now at version 0.2.0.Boomaga 0.2.0 allows users to paste several documents together, to print several pages on one sheet, and even provide a booklet feature.
Highlights of Boomaga 0.2.0:
• An option for reverse printing has been added;
• The starting procedure has been optimized;
• A message is now provided before printing;
• The backend is now working for Mageia 2;
• The application now supports other sheets besides A4.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Boomaga 0.2.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW