RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for multiple platforms, including Linux and Solaris, is now at version 6.0.0.
Highlights of RazorSQL 6.0.0:
• Database conversion tools have been added, for converting the following types of databases: HSQLDB, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite;
• The ability to convert tables from the following database types to the RazorSQL local database has been added: DB2, Derby, Informix, MongoDB, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQLite, Sybase;
• A Copy to Local Database option for copying tables from remote dbs to the local RazorSQL database has been added;
• A Query Referenced Table option has been added to query results for foreign key columns;
• 10 to Fetch Limit Rows option was added;
• SSH tunnel support for MongoDB was added;
• Support for Derby 10.9 was added.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download RazorSQL 6.0.0
right now from Softpedia.