Professional RAW Tool Darktable 1.2 Supports Lightroom Projects
The latest version of Darktable can be downloaded from Softpedia
Darktable, an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer, that can be used to manage digital negatives in a database, is now at version 1.2.The Darktable developers have implemented a huge number of new features in this new version, not to mention the sleuth of camera profiles that were added.
Highlights of Darktable 1.2:
• Profiled denoising, a feature that adapts to the properties of your camera's sensor, has been added;
• The application can now import Lightroom projects;
• The usability of the distorting modules has been improved;
• The application can now perform a selective copy/paste for image processing;
• A more intuitive keystone correction tool has been added;
• jpeg2000 support has been added;
• The thumbnail are now loading a lot more faster.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Darktable 1.2 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW