Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.6.Qt Creator 2.6 comes with a ton of new features and changes, including C++, QML/JS, and GLSL improved support.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.6:
• A context menu for adding and removing UTF-8 'bom' has been added;
• Shortcuts for searching for next and previous occurrence have been added;
• Opening files from the resource editor is now possible;
• The debugger setting has been moved from tool chains to kits and tool chains has been renamed as compilers;
• Experimental support for Android has been added.
A complete list of changes and modifications can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qt Creator 2.6 right now from Softpedia.