Qt Creator, a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of Qt developers and part of the Qt Project, is now at version 2.6.1.
Qt Creator 2.6.1 comes with a ton of new features and changes, including C++, QML/JS, and GLSL improved support.
Highlights of Qt Creator 2.6.1:
• Opening files ending in "++" has been fixed;
• A freeze that occurred when searching for certain regular expressions in a selected block has been fixed;
• Setting the default kit has been fixed;
• Several crashes when managing kits have been fixed;
• Cloning of auto-detected kits has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when selecting the kit without tool chain when opening project has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and modifications can be found in the official announcement
Download Qt Creator 2.6.1
right now from Softpedia.