Qt, a cross-platform application and UI framework with APIs for C++ programming, is now at version 4.8.3.
Qt 4.8.3 comes with some very important changes and hundreds of updates and new features. The most important one is the implementation of the new WebKit, 2.2.3.
Highlights of Qt 4.8.3:
· Application font loading in basic font db has been fixed;
· Networks not present have been removed from QNetworkInterface::allInterfaces;
· QLibrary search heuristics for SSL have been improved;
· The build with GLib 2.31 has been fixed;
· A memory leak in 64-bits ODBC driver has been repaired;
· A performance fix for OpenGL drawing has been implemented;
· A texture buffer overrun bug has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement
Download Qt 4.8.3
right now from Softpedia.