QTGZManager, a TGZ package management application that uses standard pkgtools to handle the software in the OS, is now at version 1.0 RC1.
QTGZManager 1.0 RC1 offers an easy way of using the four-pane view, for directories, simple and installed packages, and package actions.
Highlights of QTGZManager 1.0 RC1:
• Reworked logic in package version recognition algorithm, making it faster and more accurate;
• A new icon for different architecture packages has been added;
• A better-looking filter and search buttons have been implemented;
• Firefox-like search bar for text highlight search in html content, has been added;
• The option to rename selected directory pressing F2 has been added;
• The option to hide status bar has been added;
• Tabs are now movable;
• Support for the MATE desktop has been implemented.
Check out the official changelog
for a complete list of new features.
Download QTGZManager 1.0 RC1
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.