PyQt, a set of Python bindings for Nokia's Qt application framework that runs on all platforms supported by Qt including Linux, Windows, and MacOS/X, is now at version 4.9.6.Highlights of PyQt 4.9.6:
• The missing constBits() and constScanLine() methods have been added to Qimage;
• A QPoint can now be specified whenever a QPointF is expected;
• Support for Qt 4.8.4 and Qt v5.0 RC1 (QtCore, QtGui, QtHelp, QtNetwork, QtSql, QtSvg, QtWebKit and QtXml only) has been added;
• The --no-deprecated option has been added to configure.py;
• SIP v4.14.2 is now a requirement.
More details about PyQt, its capabilities, and a complete list of changes can be found on the official website.
PyQt v4 is available on all platforms under a variety of licenses including the GNU GPL (v2 and v3) and a commercial license. Unlike Qt, PyQt v4 is not available under the LGPL.
Download PyQt 4.9.6 right now from Softpedia.