Percona XtraBackup, a free MySQL hot backup software that performs non-blocking backups for InnoDB and XtraDB databases, is now at version 2.0.3.
Highlights of Percona XtraBackup 2.0.3:
• innobackupex now provides support for –move-back option that can be used instead of –copy-back, in case there isn’t enough free disk space on the server to copy files;
• Symlink for innobackupex-1.5.1 binary has been fixed;
• XtraBackup 2.0.2 is now backwards compatible and incremental backups no longer fail;
• A regression that may have potentially led to a 5x increase in disk space occupied by incremental backups has been fixed;
• A regression that caused incorrect handling of compressed tablespaces with the page size of 16K has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Percona XtraBackup 2.0.3
right now from Softpedia.