The latest version of Calibre can be downloaded from Softpedia
Version 0.9.31 of the eBook reader and management software Calibre was announced on May 10, marking a milestone for this amazing software.The development of Calibre is going smoothly and less bugs remain with each edition. Even if it's still pretty far off from a 1.0 release, Calibre can be considered stable.
This is a rather small release, with very few features and changes. The new Calibre 0.9.31 does sport some rather interesting bug fixes.
Highlights of Calibre 0.9.31:
• Users can now highlight the current cell in the book list, which is rather convenient for usage with the keyboard;
• The creation of advanced rules, for column icons, is now allowed in the application;
• A driver has been added for the limited edition SONY PRS-T2N;
• Support has been added for MOBI/KF8 files generated with the to be released kindlegen 2.9;
• Incorrect playOrders in the generated toc.ncx have been fixed. These problems appeared when users edited the TOC in an Epub file;
• A series of crashes, that happened on some malformed PDF files, have been fixed. The PDF library that is used by Calibre, poppler, has been updated to version 0.22.4;
• Space is no longer erroneously removed from MOBI files when the input document contains a tag with leading space and sub-tags;
• The driver for Nook Color/Touch has been updated and Calibre now scans for eBooks in the entire main memory.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. You can also check out our review of Calibre.
Keep in mind that if you want to compile the software yourself, you will need GLIBC 2.10 or higher, and xdg-utils and python ≥ 2.6 installed (3.x will not work). More details about the required dependencies can be found on the official website.
Download Calibre 0.9.31 for Linux
Download Calibre 0.9.31 for Windows
Download Calibre 0.9.31 for Mac OS