Qtractor, an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework, is now at version 0.5.10 (The Kilo Papa).The target platform for this software is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI.
Highlights of Qtractor 0.5.10 (The Kilo Papa):
• The default drum-key note names are now properly showing on MIDI tracks;
• The LV2 plugin support is now tightly tied to liblilv;
• Unconditional LV2 Dyn(amic)-manifest support has been added;
• Color selection actions now have a brand new palette icon;
• A new range removal editing tool has been added.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Qtractor 0.5.10 right now from Softpedia.