OpenSSH Portable, a 100% complete SSH protocol version 1.3, 1.5 and 2.0 implementation which includes sftp client and server support, is now at version 6.2p2.OpenSSH 6.2p2 is just a simple maintenance release and it only brings a limited number of changes. Nevertheless, users are advised to update as soon as possible.
Highlights of OpenSSH 6.2p2:
• Users are only warned for missing identity files that have been explicitly specified;
• A bug has been fixed in the contributed contrib/ssh-copy-id script. This problem could have resulted in "rm *" being called on an mktemp failure;
• Disconnect notifications are provided on the server;
• Conflicting definitions of __int64 have been avoided on Cygwin;
• Support has been added for AES-GCM authenticated encryption in SSH protocol 2
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download OpenSSH 6.2p2 right now from Softpedia.