SuperBot Entertainment, the developer of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, has confirmed that a brand new patch will be released for the fighting game, in the form of update 1.02, which brings lots of improvements as well as a few changes to SackBoy.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale came out last month for the PS3 and PS Vita platforms and it quickly attracted quite a few fighting game fans who wanted to play with all sorts of impressive characters
from different games, like Kratos or Dante to Nathan Drake or Raiden.
Since the title's launch, developer SuperBot has received a variety of feedback from players and its Community Manager, Daniel Maniago, has confirmed on the SuperBot blog
that patch 1.02 for the game should be released this week.
Many changes are included in the patch, from a Medusa's Gaze item to improvements for the performance of the network code and the A.I. What's more, SackBoy has also received a few changes to his Super abilities, which now cost more Action Points.
Check out the full list of changes brought forth by update 1.02 for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale below.
- A new item, Medusa’s Gaze, has been added to the game
- View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
- Voice chat icon added to loading screens
- AI logic enhancements
Network performance improvements
- Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
- Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
- Overall improvements to network connectivity
- Level 1 Super - Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
- Level 2 Super - Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
- Level 3 Super - Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
- Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
- Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP
Maniago also thanked fans for their feedback and revealed that the team would continue monitoring the game in order to determine what to put in future patches.
Update 1.02 for PS All-Stars Battle Royale will be released this week, although no official date has been given.