Pinta, a drawing/editing software modeled after Paint.NET, including common tools like Paintbrush, Pencil, Shapes, Eraser, and Selections, is now at version 1.4. Highlights of Pinta 1.4;
· Magic Wand tool selection modes have been added ;
· Layer blend modes have been added;
· Memory usage in the Open Images Pad has been greatly reduced;
· Significantly reduced memory usage for history;
· The color picker tool now provides support for different sampling sizes,
· Sampling can be done from a single layer or the entire image;
· A Copy Merged command to copy the flattened image/selection to the clipboard has been added;
· A drop shadow to the canvas has been added.
A complete list of features and changes can be found in the official announcement
. Download Pinta 1.4
right now from Softpedia.