phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.4 RC1.
The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and minor security release. Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 RC1:
• uuid_short() is a no-arguments function;
• Routine parameter headers not valid for "function" has been fixed;
• Various search operators not working as expected have been repaired;
• Invalid select query generated for tables with ENUM fields now works properly;
• Editing SQL is now possible when no records are found;
A complete list changes can be found in the official changelog
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 RC1
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.