phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 RC1 Is Available for Testing
The latest version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.4 RC1.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 RC1:
• uuid_short() is a no-arguments function;
• Routine parameter headers not valid for "function" has been fixed;
• Various search operators not working as expected have been repaired;
• Invalid select query generated for tables with ENUM fields now works properly;
• Editing SQL is now possible when no records are found;
A complete list changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW