phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.3.
The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and minor security release. Nonetheless, users should upgrade to the latest version as there are quite a few changes.
Highlights of PhpMyAdmin 3.5.3:
• It no longer has the Highcharts library, which caused a licensing problem;
• Browse mode "Show" button no longer gives a blank page if no results are shown;
• Copy Database Ajax feedback no longer vanishes before the copying is done;
• GC-maxlifetime warning are displayed correctly;
• Search no longer fails with JS error when tooltips are disabled;
• Event comments are now saved properly;
• Inline query editor now works from search results.
A complete list changes can be found in the official changelog
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.3
right now from Softpedia.