Phoronix Test Suite 4.6 Milestone 1 Can Detect Intel GPU Overclocking
Various improvements and new features have been implemented in this latest version
The third milestone release of the Phoronix Test Suite 4.6 Milestone 1 (Utsira) was announced on April 11, by Michael Larabel.Phoronix Test Suite 4.6 Milestone 1 brings the following changes:
• Official support has been added for Facebook's HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM);
• The debug-self-test command is now available in the public repository (it's used for checking new PHP versions / implementations);
• A change has been implemented in the way the Test Suite used sudo in Ubuntu 13.04;
• phoronix-test-suite internal-run command has been added;
• Support has been added for detecting Intel GPU overclocking in Linux;
• Various other bugfixes have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.6 Milestone 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW