The first milestone release of the Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 (Forsand) was announced on January 23, by Michael Larabel.Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 Milestone 1 brings the following changes:
• 'common-dependencies' concept to PTS External Dependencies has been introduced;
• The reporting of some already installed dependencies is now working properly;
• Support for test profiles providing a 'support-check.sh' file has been added;
• Support for reporting the Graphics AA/AF values to the system notes table has been added;
• A public version of the TODO list has been implemented;
• Support for detecting common errors within test profile install failures and reporting the relevant information to the user has been added;
• Nouveau video RAM memory capacity detection has been improved on newer Linux kernels.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.4 Milestone 1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.