The stable version of Phoronix Test Suite 4.0.0, codenamed Suldal, has been announced today, July 23rd, by Michael Larabel.Phoronix Test Suite 4.0.0 brings the following changes:
• Improvements for monitoring performance-per-Watt efficiency of computer hardware and software have been added;
• Hardware/software component detection enhancements have been implemented;
• A new result viewer interface has been added;
• More verbose and intelligent reporting of system details are now available;
• More advanced result analytical features have been implemented.
"Many of the features introduced during Suldal's development benefit all users from Fortune 500 organizations to leading research universities and independent end-users," says Michael Larabel, the founder of Phoronix Media and lead architect of the Phoronix Test Suite in the press release.
The Phoronix Test Suite allows individuals and organizations to carry out automated and quantitative test cases and benchmarks in a fully automated and standardized manner using a unique open-source testing architecture.
Download Phoronix Test Suite 4.0.0 right now from Softpedia.