Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, the remake of the classic Painkiller shooter, has just received a brand new downloadable expansion, in the form of the uniquely named The Clock Strikes Meat Night, which adds lots of new things, like maps, enemies, and power-ups.
Painkiller delighted lots of gamers many years ago with its old-school gameplay and imaginative weapons.
Last year, Nordic Games and The Farm 51 remastered the original game in the form of Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
The game was pretty impressive and the two companies have continued to release new DLCs that added fresh things to the game.
The latest add-on is now available for download on Steam, in the form of The Clock Strikes Meat Night.
The DLC includes a special power-up that allows players to wield two weapons, as well as new enemies, weapons, single-player maps, and much more.
Check out the impressive things included in this new Painkiller: Hell & Damnation DLC below, via Steam.
- Dual weapons power-up: that’s right, Daniel had steroids for breakfast over the past weeks. The following weapons are available for Akimbo in Singleplayer and Coop: Minigun, Shotgun, Stakegun, Electrodriver
- New Tarot Card: Health Stealer - Daniel is now leeching life out of his foes and you know what that means, right? This makes Daniel the Perpetuum Mobile of Death, that’s for sure.
- Expansion of the Singleplayer and Cooperative gameplay: new actions, secret areas, usable mechanisms, more enemy variations
- New Enemies: Loki, Ninja, Leper Monk
- New unique character set: Lepers (medieval zombies)
- New Environmental Weapon: Meat Mine (the head of a dismembered Leper explodes as a mine after being charged with Soul Catcher)
Two Singleplayer Maps
- Asylum: Underground/sewers section of the size of the original map has been added to the level. “Teleport to insanity”: after beating the level in the “original” way, Daniel is thrown into a maze of mirrors, teleporting him between various sections, leading to a massive outdoor slaughter-fest
- Bridge: Huge new Winter Town from the World War II era has been added to the original map
Zombie soldiers and tanks are still on patrol. Boss fight has been added. According to rumors it’s got something to do with gas tanks. New gameplay elements: Cart-chase and cable railway now have to be fought actively
- One New Single-player Map (Town) remade and adapted - combat actions are rearranged, additional enemies (Templars) appear there
The new add-on can be downloaded via Steam right now.