PCMan File Manager 1.2.0 Gets Separated Desktop Configuration for Each Monitor
The latest version of the PCMan file manager can be downloaded from Softpedia
PCMan File Manager 1.2.0, an application developed by Hong Jen Yee from Taiwan, meant to be a replacement for Nautilus, Konqueror, and Thunar, is now available for download.PCMan File Manager or PCManFM is already integrated in a large number of distributions, especially because it's a stable version.
Highlights of PCMan File Manager 1.2.0:
• Missing accessibility relations between main window parts have been added;
• LibFM version 1.2.0 (and newer) now shows version of LibFM in the About window as well;
• New LibFM APIs have been added and all the deprecated calls have been disabled;
• Separated desktop configurations for each monitPCManor have been implemented;
• The “Tools”->“Open Current Folder as Root” menu item has been removed along with “su_cmd” configuration option;
• The Folder view modes have been moved to a separate submenu to make View menu shorter;
• A new menu option called “Edit”->“Copy Path(s)” has been added to the copy text paths for the selection into clipboard.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of features, which can be found in the source package. Download PCMan File Manager 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia.