PAC Manager, a Perl/GTK Gnome replacement for SecureCRT, Putty and other utilities, which provides a GUI to configure SSH/Telnet connections, is now at version 4.5.
The major feature of PAC Manager 4.5 is a simple and easy-to-use interface which can be employed to launch and manage connections to remote machines.
Highlights of PAC Manager 4.5:
• Limited KeePassX support has been added and new right-click menu options have been implemented;
• Some minor GUI modifications have been added, in order to help the user move options to different TABs;
• Minor code changes for VNC handling have been implemented;
• Another control for detecting "Press any key to continue" when connecting, has been added.
• A bug with 'freerdp' that prevented some connections from happening has been fixed.
More details about this release can be found in the complete changelog
Download PAC Manager 4.5
right now from Softpedia.